Convenient Behavioral Health Care Through Telepsychiatry
Telepsychiatry differs from traditional therapy and counseling in one major way—it is done remotely. That means patients can expect to be seen in an efficient manner that does not rely on one sole provider. For top-notch telepsychiatry, turn to Tri County Psychiatric Associates.
The Cycle of Efficiency
At Tri County Psychiatric Associates, we follow a cycle of efficiency that allows patients to access telepsychiatric services in the fastest way possible. Here’s how the process goes:
- The hospital/psychiatrist calls the designated phone number to request a consultation.
- The physician will send an email with instructions and links.
- The hospital/psychiatrist will follow the instructions to gain access to the telepsychiatry portal.
- Once both parties are on the call, the consultation may begin.
- When the consultation is complete, either party may disconnect the call by hanging up.
Services Provided By
Aftab Qadir M.D.
Sofia Qadir M.D
Luis Allen M.D.
Joseph Llinas M.D.
Nusrath Baig M.D.